'I'm 50lbs down today!' Kim Kardashian 'so excited' to reveal dramatic post-baby weight loss in black underwear and lace dress

Dressed in sheer white lace, her underwear proudly - and deliberately - on display, it was clear Kim Kardashian was feeling good.
And as the new mother unveiled the stunning results of her post-baby diet and exercise regime, she explained just how happy she was to have lost her baby weight.
'Actually I got on the scale today and it said that I am 50lbs down. That made me so excited,' she said, as she made her big reveal on Jay Leno on Wednesday night.
Scroll down for more...
'I've down 50lbs today!': Kim Kardashian revealed her dramatic post-baby weight loss in black underwear and see-through lace dress on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Wednesday night
'I've down 50lbs today!': Kim Kardashian revealed her dramatic post-baby weight loss in black underwear and a see-through lace dress on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Wednesday night
And there was no mistaking just how happy the 33-year-old was to have lost the weight she gained while pregnant with daughter North.
'I can honestly say it was the greatest challenge of my life,' she said, of gaining the weight.

Kim said the 'ridiculous' criticism she received for putting on the weight while pregnant wiwas incredibly painful.

'It really hurt my soul,' said the reality star. 'It changed how I am in public. I've tried to live more of a private life.'
Hurt feelings: Kim said the 'ridiculous' criticism she received for putting on the weight was incredibly painful
Hurt feelings: Kim said the 'ridiculous' criticism she received for putting on the weight was incredibly painful
Big reveal: 'Actually I got on the scale today and it said that I am 50lbs down. That made me so excited,' she said
Big reveal: 'Actually I got on the scale today and it said that I am 50lbs down. That made me so excited,' she said

Hard times: 'I can honestly say it was the greatest challenge of my life,' Kim said of her weight gain Hard times: 'I can honestly say it was the greatest challenge of my life,' Kim said of her weight gain


The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star attributed her apparently bloated appearance during pregnancy to preeclampsia, a life-threatening condition that raises blood pressure, which she said led to her five-week premature delivery.
'That was a cause for a lot of the swelling and at the time I didn't know what was going on,' she said.
Happy girl: Kim said Kanye West's lavish marriage proposal was 'the most magical night of my life'

Happy girl: Kim said Kanye West's lavish marriage proposal was 'the most magical night of my life'
Happy girl: Kim said Kanye West's lavish marriage proposal was 'the most magical night of my life'
Upping the glamour: She wore her blonde hair sleek and wavy over her shoulder and kept her makeup fresh and natural
Upping the glamour: She wore her blonde hair sleek and wavy over her shoulder and kept her makeup fresh and natural

Kim showed off the impressive results - achieved by following the high-protein Atkins diet - in a daring lace dress.
She wore her blonde hair sleek and wavy over her shoulder and kept her makeup fresh and natural.
Kim and new fiance Kanye West kept out of the public eye following the birth of their baby in June, but she denied they went into 'hiding'.
'I just wanted to have time with her and be with her. This was the one time in life that I could just take off and spend time as a family with me, and him and the baby. So we both took a maternity leave,' she said.
Proud mama: Kim gushed about her four-month-old daughter 'Nori', calling her 'the sweetest little girl'
Proud mama: Kim gushed about her four-month-old daughter 'Nori', calling her 'the sweetest little girl'


But Kim said her life is going well at the moment after Kanye surprised her with a lavish marriage proposal on her 33rd birthday last week.
'I'm very happy right now,' she said. '[The proposal] was the most magical night of my life.'
But the couple haven't yet had the chance to discuss their wedding, although Europe might be on the cards as a possibly venue.
'I want [Kanye] to have whatever he wants,' she said, adding that 'someplace Parisian' might be an option.
The pair are 'hoping for next summer,' she said, but they 'haven't had time to sit down and talk about it.'
Hot property: Kim looked incredible in the frock, which she paired with strappy black heels
Hot property: Kim looked incredible in the frock, which she paired with strappy black heels 
Sheer daring: Kim left little to the imagination in her see-through lace dress
Sheer daring: Kim left little to the imagination in her see-through lace dress


Kim also gushed about her daughter, nicknamed Nori, calling her 'the sweetest little girl.'
'She never cries,' Kim said of the four-month-old. 'She's a perfect little angel. I hope she grows up to be smart and opinionated like her dad.'
Kim also confirmed that she plans to take her husband-to-be's last name.
'It'll definitely be West,' she said. 'My daughter's name is West, and we're a family.'
Making her exit: Kim kept her head down as she left the studio after the interview
Making her exit: Kim kept her head down as she left the studio after the interview 
Porcelain doll: Kim sat pretty for the camera before the car pulled off
Porcelain doll: Kim sat pretty for the camera before the car pulled off
All grown up: Abigail Breslin looked the height of glamour in a sophisticated black frock and crimson lips on Jay Leno after Kim's appearance
All grown up: Abigail Breslin looked the height of glamour in a sophisticated black frock and crimson lips on Jay Leno after Kim's appearance

Big year: Abigail is currently promoting the upcoming film Ender's Game
Big year: Abigail is currently promoting the upcoming film Ender's Game

Popular girl: Abigail was mobbed by fans outside the studio
Popular girl: Abigail was mobbed by fans outside the studio



No comments:

Post a Comment